About the role
ActewAGL is on a journey to uplift the capability in educating, mentoring and supporting the business in understanding environmental requirements and are looking for a self-starter to provide support to the business on all things environment and sustainability.
You will provide technical expertise in environment and sustainability and build and nurture positive relationships within the business to assist with improving systems to deliver better future outcomes for ActewAGL.
If you are passionate about the environment and natural resource management, then our Environmental Officer role is the one for you.
What we can offer you?
We need our workforce to be as diverse and engaged as the communities we serve, so ActewAGL is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values diversity and inclusion. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages.
We offer generous salary and benefits including competitive pay, flexible working arrangements, leadership and professional development programs, staff rewards and recognition programs and much more...
Do you have?
- A degree in Environmental Science/Management or Natural Resources or have equivalent experience
- Proven technical competence in all areas of environmental management with supporting experience in natural resource management or sustainability
- A deep understanding of, and the ability to interpret and advise on environmental regulatory frameworks and relevant standards
- Shown experience writing, reviewing and implementing environmental management procedures and plans
- Experience working with a mobile workforce and geographical information systems
- Enjoy educating others in environmental management, including the development and face-to-face delivery of environment-related workshops and training
Does this sound like you? If yes, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, log onto our recruitment portal and submit your cover letter and resume outlining the experience and capabilities you can bring to the role. Applications close Sunday 9 December 2018. To learn more about this exciting opportunity we urge you to contact Kimberley Wilson on (02) 6293 5712.